Class Submissions for SPRING 2020 Session (MARCH, APRIL & MAY) are due no later than FEBRUARY 7th. Need help understanding how the group works? Check out our Policies and Procedures page, which has all of the answers. The new easy to use format will help you find your questions and answers. If you need help, please contact your local admin. They can help you get started.
Full Policies and Procedures can be found here. As a quick reminder as to what constitutes an acceptable event:
Acceptable events must include a benefit and/or purpose. Such events may include:
- Classes which explore a particular topic through discussion, presentation, and/or activities, presented by the class coordinator or someone else
- Field trips to venues with discounted group admissions and/or extra benefits such as guided tours or behind the scenes information
- Discounted group tickets to performances or recreational venues
- Celebrations around a particular topic
- Civic opportunities which combine an educational component with some form of volunteer project are welcomed. Volunteer opportunities must be community issues and not political/controversial in nature in either activity or the benefiting organization and must adhere to CIRCLE policies. Examples of acceptable volunteer opportunities may include but are not limited to volunteering at a senior center, soup kitchen, homeless shelter, nature center, or animal shelter.
Simple playdates, meet up events, or hang-outs do not count toward participation in the co-op but are welcome to be set up outside of co-op participation.
© CIRCLE 2008-2013 All Rights Reserved